Save up to 65% when you select OCA bonding over full optical bonding.
Optically clear adhesives (OCA) are used to bond LCD panels, mobile devices and touch screen displays. Adding an OCA bond to industrial TFT-LCDs is essential in adding superior strength and durability while improving optical clarity and picture quality.
Liquid optically clear adhesive (LOCA) bond can prove to be expensive. OCA bonding is considered a safe alternative to the LOCA method. Like liquid clear adhesives, OCA reduces the reflection layers in a panel. There are various advantages of choosing OCA bonding over liquid optical bonding. OCA bonding is cleaner, eliminating having to clean up residuals after the bonding process. This process produces high yield and is repairable. Fortunately, OCA bonding does not demand that engineers account for shrinkage, bond line control or other factors that may influence the end-product.
Check out our powerpoint pdf on OCA here!
The thinness of OCA makes it an ideal choice for rigid bonding and small LCD frames. Although thin, bonding protects the LCD against environmental factors as well as foreign contaminants and abrasive material.
Our OCA adhesives are precisely adjusted to fit LCD panels 12” or smaller. The material is considered a dry film, its pressure-sensitive application allows for precise and unique processing in which it fits into your industrial LCD.
Our experienced team services each industrial panel model individually to diagnose coverglass irregularities. After ensuring repairability, our professional team uses an advanced optically clear adhesive to fuse the LCD and new coverglass, creating a blemish and scratch-free surface. Our advanced OCA prevents and protects end-users’ industrial panels from further damage due to natural wear and tear.
At AGDisplays, our mission is to provide you with a service from a company you can trust. We make every effort to achieve sustained, profitable growth by providing services which consistently satisfy the needs and expectations of our customers. We recognize the importance of continually improving the processes and quality control within the management system.
- Acid-free, high purity materials
- Increased Readability
- Strengthened Durability
- High Adhesion
- UV Protection
- Bare ITO Compatible
- Whitening and Yellowing Resistant
- Outgassing Resistant
- Scratch & Moisture Resistant
- Superior Optical Clarity
- Higher Brightness
- No Delamination or Degradation
- High Transparency
Integrating our OCA solution to your panel will improve the following vulnerabilities:
- Moisture/condensation and debris: will migrate into viewable area, significantly decreasing visibility.
- Weakened structural stability: OCA creates a singular structural unit, which outstands rough environments with ease.
- Lowered optical clarity due to increase in glare layers: the addition of a single piece of glass will create two additional reflective surfaces which trap glare not only from ambient light but can even produce glare from the actual LCD. Adding an AR film does not match the level of clarity and visibility achieved with OCA bond.
- Decreased brightness and readability: considering the possible debris, moisture and multiple refraction layers, readability and brightness are decreased significantly without OCA.
The following are examples of the rigid to rigid surfaces we can bond together:
- LCD/touch screen
- LCD/cover glass substrates
- LCD/touch screen
- LCD/optical lenses
- Touch screen/cover glass
- Touch screen/polycarbonate
- Touch screen/acrylic
- Other/other – what are your needs?